We all have struggles.
Seem to be too much to handle.
We all have bad days.
We all go through hard times.
When that happens, we just want to feel better.
We just want to forget our troubles.
So, we buffer.
In other words we:
- Get drunk
- Take drugs
- Spend money we don’t have
- Zone out on TV and social media
Zone out on TV and social media
All in an effort to feel better.
But this is not being authentic or being real.
This is using false pleasure to escape our pain.
When we do this, we are not authentically dealing with our pain.
And once the booze, sugar high, drugs wear off …
Once our money and time are wasted and gone …
We are worse off and farther down then we were before.
So, we need more false pleasure to avoid more pain.
It becomes a vicious cycle of avoiding and buffering with false pleasure.
None of that is real or authentic.
None of this will help you take charge of your life.
None of this will help you create the life you want.
The only way to take back your life is to allow the pain.
I know that sounds awful.
But I want you to consider that you can handle anything,
Once you learn to manage your thoughts and your feelings.
Understand it is not:
- What happens to you
- What others say or do.
That hurt you or seem to ruin your life.
It is how you choose to think and feel about it that hurts your life.
Once you learn to allow life and other people to just be,
Once you learn to deal with all your thoughts and feelings,
Then you have the power to handle anything that comes your way.
So how do you do that?
Here are some steps to take:
- Allow yourself to feel the pain without reacting or buffering. Don’t use false pleasure to escape the pain.
- As you feel the pain ask what thoughts are you thinking?
- What do you want to do when you feel that pain?
- If you do that what will your result be?
- Will that result give you your highest good? Will it create your best life?
- If not, then what is the result you want?
- What would you have to do to get that result?
- How would you need to feel to do that?
- What thought could you think to help you feel that way?
- Practice thinking and feeling that way and taking those empowering actions.
You don’t have to avoid or use false pleasure to get through life’s difficulties.
You don’t have to be at the mercy of what others say or do.
By taking charge of your thinking, you will take charge of your life.
If you would like help with this process, just click: Schedule My Free Consultation With Cindy
I will help you!