So often we determine what we:
- Can Do
- Can’t Do
Based on our past and/or current results.
I want you to consider that doesn’t work.
Anything new ever created didn’t start with an existing result.
Think about that.
Once upon a time no one had:
- Been to the moon.
- Launched a rocket into space.
- Invented the cell phone or post-it note.
- Invented Alexa or Smart TVs.
But it isn’t just about inventions.
Once upon a time, you hadn’t:
- Gotten a job
- Fallen in love
- Raised a child
Until you did.
In other words, you didn’t know how to do it, until you did it.
But that didn’t keep you from wanting to:
- Fall in love.
- Get married.
- Get your first job.
- Have a child.
See you didn’t know how.
You didn’t have any personal results.
You just decided and thought you could.
But somewhere along the way …
You began to judge your decisions and choices.
You told yourself:
- That didn’t work out.
- That was a bad idea.
- I failed.
Those self-judgments began to limit your thoughts about what is possible for you.
Everybody has things that don’t work out.
They aren’t failures.
They are learning experiences.
So, don’t throw away your future because of past learning experiences.
Instead, change your thoughts to remove your limits.
How do you do that?
- What do I think didn’t work out, was a bad idea was a failure?
- What thoughts do I tell myself about those past experiences? Be specific.
- How are those thoughts keeping me from creating my future?
- What thoughts about my past and my future could I choose to think instead. Choose thoughts about you (not others) that empower you to move forward.
- Thinking your new thoughts how do you feel? Find thoughts that give you positive or empowered feelings.
- Practice thinking those thoughts every day.
- Thinking your new thoughts, what actions could you take to move towards your future.
- Start taking those actions.
Let me know how it goes.
If you want help transforming your limiting thoughts, just click: Schedule My Free Consultation With Cindy
I will help you!