So many times I hear people say:
- I’ve already tried so many things.
- I’ve tried everything.
- Nothing ever works.
- I can’t bear another failure.
I watch them become resigned.
I watch them settle into the comfort of their misery.
Yes, misery can become comfortable.
Or at least more comfortable than the unknown.
I have known people that:
- Stay in jobs they hate.
- Stay in abusive relationships.
All because they are afraid the alternative is worse.
They are afraid they will fail doing something different.
They don’t think they could make their life work any other way.
They can’t bear another failure.
What are you making it mean about yourself when you fail?
Are you making it mean:
- There must be something wrong with you.
- You aren’t good enough.
- You aren’t capable enough.
- You aren’t going to be able to recover.
- You aren’t going to be able to take care of yourself and your family.
- You are a failure.
- You aren’t lovable
- You are unworthy
- You don’t deserve …
I want you to know none of that is true.
Those are just lies you are telling yourself.
I understand they seem factual,
But they aren’t.
Here is the truth.
When you give up you are:
- Quitting on yourself.
- You are giving away all your personal power.
- You are giving your most valuable resource to a bully.
Yep, that’s right.
Would you let a bully beat up and shake down your child?
Of course not.
So why are you doing that to yourself?
You deserve better!
And sometimes you need help to keep going.
You need help to get better.
That is where I come in.
- When you are sick you see a doctor.
- When you are injured you see a physical therapist.
- When the car breaks down you go to the mechanic.
Because you need help to solve your problem.
That’s what I do.
I help you solve the problems in your life and career.
In fact, I teach you how to solve them yourself.
And how to keep solving them long after we are done working together.
So, the question becomes why are you giving up?
You wouldn’t abandon your car on the side of the road.
You wouldn’t abandon your child.
Don’t abandon yourself!
You deserve better than that.
Just click: Schedule My Consultation With Cindy
I will help you!