After a painful or difficult event, it is normal to:
- Push it away.
- Push it down.
It’s normal to think:
- I will never have to deal with that again.
- I just won’t think about it.
- I just won’t talk about it.
- I’m glad I am done with that.
Unfortunately, it doesn’t work that way.
The pain doesn’t just go away.
It doesn’t stay pushed down.
It bubbles up.
It seeps into all areas of your current life.
After 15 years of childhood sexual abuse,
I tried to just walk away.
In fact, I moved away.
I remember thinking, I was glad that was over.
I told myself I would never have to deal with that again.
I thought I had pushed the pain away.
My clients tell me similar stories.
Just like me, my clients learned:
- You can’t push the pain away.
- You can’t not deal with it.
We learned unresolved pain is,
Like a gift that keeps on giving …
Until it is healed.
I can hear you saying:
- It didn’t work that way for me.
- I did therapy and now I am fine.
- I just moved on.
- I just got over it.
And maybe you did.
I did therapy.
Many of my clients have done therapy.
Maybe you have moved on or gotten over it.
Or maybe like so many others,
You think you just have to learn to live with it.
But I want you to answer honestly, do you:
- Have a quick temper?
- Think you are right and get upset when others don’t see/do it your way?
- Avoid sexual intimacy?
- Have nightmares?
- Suffer from anxiety?
- Feel depressed?
- Think nothing works out for you?
- Struggle with overeating, overdrinking, overspending, drug use?
- Struggle to stand up for yourself?
- Look for your self-worth in other’s approval of you?
- Lack self-confidence?
- Feel stuck in your job?
- Feel unsatisfied with your marriage?
- Struggle with or avoid your family?
- Think this is as good as it will ever be?
- Wish your life was different?
If you answered yes to even one of these,
Then chances are you have thoughts from your past that are influencing your current life.
Maybe you weren’t abused.
Or maybe you suffered some sort of abuse, trauma or pain.
It really doesn’t matter.
What is important for you to know is:
- You are not stuck with the way your life is now!
- You can have the life you want!
- Heal your temper.
- Let go of the need to be right.
- Enjoy sexual intimacy.
- Stop the nightmares.
- Stop the anxiety and depression.
- Create a life that works for you.
- Stop overeating, overdrinking, overspending and drug use.
- Stand up for yourself.
- Find your self-worth within you.
- Find your self-confidence.
- Have a job you love.
- Have a satisfying marriage.
- Have healthy relationships with your family.
- Have the life you want, the way you want it.
I promise you, it is possible for you!
But you can’t do it alone.
- Working with a trained Life Coach
If you bring your commitment,
I will provide the rest.
I will walk this journey with you.
You will be safe.
You will heal.
You will have the life you want.
Just click: Schedule My Consultation With Cindy
I will help you!