We often expect instant results.
We see it in weight loss commercials
“I lost 30 pounds in one month”
Our technology is fast.
We become impatient if the internet is down.
All of this can lead to an expectation for instant results.
Yesterday I saw a story on one woman’s journey.
She left a high paying fast-paced IT job.
Now she is learning to make books by hand.
A skill that can take years to learn.
In our fast-paced world, I wonder:
- Have we forgotten that things take time?
- Healing from trauma and abuse takes time.
- Learning to manage your thoughts takes time.
- Adopting a new mindset takes time.
- Building a business takes time.
- Even pregnancy is nine months long.
I encourage you to:
- Give yourself time
- Be patient with yourself
- Practice what you are learning every day
- Give yourself grace along the way
The woman learning to make books by hand,
Talked about the quality of the work she was learning to do.
Don’t you deserve to create that same quality yourself?
If you want help creating the quality life you want, just click: Schedule My Consultation With Cindy
I will help you!