Did you know a belief is:
Just a thought you’ve thought until –
You believe it automatically.
That’s all it is.
Did you know you can choose what you want to believe?
You can stop believing old believes that don’t work for you.
You can start creating and believing new believes that do work for you.
Think about that for a minute.
So often what we believe about ourselves is not empowering.
When I ask my clients why they believe something negative about themselves,
They often reply by telling me a story.
It is often a story about how a:
- Former Employer
Impacting them in a negative way.
They were told they were:
- Not good enough
- Not lovable
- Someone that did bad things
They then believed that thought.
- Because someone they trusted or looked up to said so.
- Because some event turned out badly
Think about that.
Would you let someone influence your child in that manner?
No, of course not!
Guess what …
You don’t have to be influenced that way either!
You don’t have to believe what you’ve been believing.
You can choose to believe something new.
Here is how you start:
1. Notice what you believe.
2. Notice what you think is a truth. Often believes are hidden in what we think is the truth. So, notice what you think is true.
3. What impact are these believes and truths having on your life. Remember our believes and truths create how we feel. How we feel directs the actions we take or don’t take. So really look at the impact the believes and truths are having on your life.
4. If your believes/truths are not serving you, what would you like to believe instead?
5. Choose to practice this new thought daily over and over until you believe it automatically.
If you would like help changing your believes, just click Schedule My FREE Mini Session Now