So often we rush through our day.
We don’t connect with our feelings.
If we do experience:
We attribute it to what happened.
Or what someone else said or did.
Yet all feelings come from our thoughts.
Checking in with your feelings matters.
Everything we do or don’t do is motivated by how we feel.
That is why it is useful to examine your feelings.
You can do this by asking yourself:
- What was the main feeling you experienced yesterday?
- What thought caused that feeling?
- What do you want to accomplish today?
- What is the feeling that will help you get that result?
- What thought will create that feeling for you?
If you would like help getting in touch with your feelings, just click Schedule My FREE Mini Session Now