Have you noticed on social media how:
- Everybody is happy.
- Everybody looks amazing.
- Their hair is perfect.
- Their makeup is great.
- Whatever they are doing is fun.
- They are so happy!
We have come to belief that we are supposed to be happy all the time.
That everything is supposed to go great all the time.
So, when we feel:
- Or any other negative emotions,
We think something is wrong with us.
We think we are missing out on the happiness we deserve.
So, we chase pleasure.
The minute things don’t go our way,
We look for something to make us feel better.
We eat, drink, drug, spend money, binge watch TV.
Anything to feel better.
But what if real life wasn’t like Facebook or Instagram?
What is life wasn’t supposed to be happy all the time?
What if you weren’t supposed to be perfect all the time?
What if a real life was a balanced life?
What if you couldn’t feel happy without knowing what sad felt like?
What if you couldn’t feel successful without having failed along the way?
What if you were meant to experience painful or negative emotions?
I don’t mean live full-time in pain and negativity.
I mean experience it, allow it, then let it pass.
What if being fully human meant experiencing:
What if one negative experience didn’t make for a negative, unfulfilled life.
What if experiencing a full range of emotions was just part of the human journey?
Here is what I want you to get:
- By trying to avoid so called negative emotions you avoid living life to the fullest.
- You can experience negative emotions without permanently living in them.
- Even if you have experienced abuse and trauma, you don’t have to avoid feeling the pain from that. You can experience it, transform it and let it go.
- No one is 100% perfect, 100% happy or 100% successful 100% of the time. Everybody struggles. It is part of being human.
- All emotions are only a vibration you experience in your body and all emotions pass.
- You can learn to experience happy and painful emotions. In fact, this is what true emotional health is all about.
- Developing your emotional health is what creates fulfillment.
If you would like help experiencing, transforming and moving through negative emotions, just click Schedule My Mini Session Now