When is the last time you experienced pure unadulterated joy? We spend so much time focusing on our pain and our struggles. Sometimes we forget to give ourselves permission to feel happiness and joy. Sometimes we start to believe that we won’t ever experience happiness or joy again. Even during our healing journey, we can take time to practice experiencing joy. Here are some ways to help you start to experience joy:
- What are your top five sources of joy?
- How do you feel about this list?
- Do you need to diversify your list?
- Would you like to experience more joy?
- What would you like your top sources of joy to be?
- In what way can you create joy internally? Give two examples.
- Once a day take 60 seconds and practice feeling joy inside yourself. Use your imagination to picture something in your mind that will bring you joy. No beating yourself up if you don’t experience immediate success. This takes practice.
If you would like help experiencing more joy in life, I can help you. Simply schedule your free complimentary coaching session at: www.CindysCalendar.com